Today is a day of decisions
Where: Where am I? How did I get here?, If you were to ask me ten years ago where I saw myself in the future I would not have described to you a picture that is even similar to where I currently am in my life.
Who: The people you surround yourself with speak highly on who you are or at least represent how you carry yourself. With my family in health, and my choice of friends I am proud to be surrounded by those people that I see on an everyday basis. Thanks to my best friends, new friends, lost friends, and 3 A.M.
Why: This is the most difficult part and in no way will be summarized in a small blog paragraph, this is just to encourage others to take the time and reflect to find this answer, sadly I do not feel the answer will come anytime soon.
Just hit vegas bout ta check in to the hotel and start sippin as soon as we get fitted then off to the club tables and bottles, lovin this music life right now peep out Kardiac comin soon to iTunes
Today was a long stressful day completed making the album, the cover and case and had a small performance music leaves me breathless
My friend calls me at the same time I am thinking about MUSIC and making it and says that she can show my music to some producers, even if success does not come from this directly, this can result in only good. I’m still praying
- Kraigg: How are we gunna eat the cake?, we don't have any milk!
- (Lynzee pulls out the water purifier)
- Lynzee: Yes we DO!
- (Kraigg sees the milk half full)
- Kraigg: NOOOOOoooooooOOOOOoooOOOO!!! You mean I ate that dry cereal for nothing? That DRY ASS Captain Crunch?!!??
- MOMENTS WITH THE ROOMIES
“Had a baby at 15 aint ready but im actin like it/ i say i love you to them both but it seem that i fight it/ the revolt against authority in my youth/ got me away from my family and authority to my youth/ a youngin growin up without a father’s influence/ a momma struggle dealin with emotional abuses/ she can’t love because her lack of bein loved leaves her stung/ and her baby boy look just his daddy was/ in the baby pictures she saw on their first date together/ so she neglect ta hold him during the stormy weather/ God exist but they don’t bring Him near em/ so instead of similac he sip a bottle of the serum/ created by an acoholic father and absent mother in his presence/ the equation of a street killer who’s future is life sentence” -Kay Koop
Once again we find ourselves as students at a time of registeering for classes and paying fees. We deal with the same stress every year at the hottest points of summer which takes away from our ability to just enjoy the time we have with these extra hours of day light. Any person who says it is easy to be a student must be rich because i haven’t had an easy semester yet.
- Taelor: wait wht do u mean u want it to come out instead of being writtwn...like u want it to jus flow wit it..?
- ooo i c.
- Kay Koop: like i dont wanna sit there wit some music in my head and write it i am gunna write it but it will just come out bit by bit
- Taelor: well as long as u stay makin music its always good to write thru ur feelings
- cus its raw material.
- yea i think writing like bit by bit is better..u actually get tru feelings into ur song..besides ppl wana hear the truth
- Kay Koop: yes of course it is and that is def what i have been doing as of late and its a way to vent but i take it as more than that i think of it as a way to encourage people to feel that they are not alone in feeling certain ways people gain confidence when surrounded by familiarlarity
- Taelor: things they relate too..cus usually when something bad, sad good heartbreak someone always has gone thru the same thing
- thas y soo many ppl relate to music.
- Kay Koop: exactly and me and my moms was talkin about that a lil bit early tonight before we went to the store well on the ride
- Taelor: about how ppl relate to music?
- Kay Koop: well i told her that i felt that a true artist can relate to their audience and thats why they do what they do if not why be commercial in the first place
- is it okay if i post this part of our convo in my blog i will leave u anonymous if you wish
- Taelor: thas tru..but sadly in most cases they come off as commercial and eventually they come out n strt doing the type of music they want to...its rare tht they come out n the industry with out being tainted or pressured to chnge they image.
- yes go ahead
- it does matter to me..lol
- sud i leave the LOL's out ahhahaha
- Kay Koop: yeah you have a point and thank you very much people are presented by salesman how they need to be to make money and then at the same time they are tricked into debt so even if they wished to leave the riches they couldnt really
- naw its coo its a natural convo
- Taelor: ooky cus i was gona say lmaooo. but i feel most of the time they want they dream so bad tht they willing to do anything and everything to get where they want to be..sadly.
- soo if they feel they sud change they image for the first album they wud
- because they feel tt this opportunity will pass them by n they will never get a 2nd chance at it.
- thas why alot of raw good talent is passed up n were left with these pop artist tht dnt relate to everyday struggle of wht ppl are goin thru.
- Kay Koop: all that is true and its a shame money plays such a huge role in the musical art that we are surrounded by every day
At times I am scared, not of death, not of what I do not know, just what I have not seen. At times I am scared of life.
- Lydell: Where are we?
- Kraigg: uhh I don't know, Mike where are we?
- Mike: Reseda
- Lydell: I know that where on reseda?
- Mike: 91335
- Lydell and Kraigg burst into laughter
- Kraigg: Reseda and what?
- Mike: Reseda and Strathern...Reseda and Ingomar.
- Kraigg and Lydell: (while laughing) WHICH ONE!
- Mike: BOTH!!!
- This has been a situation of bad directions brought to you by 3 A.M. and the same people that brought you the glow in the dark nerf balls.